It's been a hard 6 weeks. I've been on a roller coaster of emotions. I have gone through all 8,000,000,000 stages of depression and grief, and I am now starting to feel normal. I feel like I don't want to talk about it as much, which I think is a good thing. I'll know it'll come up occasionally, and I know we will remember the hurt feelings. However, I think we need to let it go. We need to stop looking at each other as if it is the only thing we can talk about. She says she let it go, which is fine. I'm not sure if she has though. I think she is still trying to work through it herself in her own way. Me, I think I finally let it go. I can accept what happened now. I can accept my anger. I can accept my pain. I can accept that I hurt even though I have forgiven her, and that was the hardest part. How can you forgive somebody so soon, and still be hurt. The answer, I think - I believe, is that forgiveness and hurt are separate emotions that are part of th...